Saturday, December 19, 2009

I was interviewed by artist and broadcaster Roy Simmons

I was interviewd by the wonderful and talented broadcaster and artist Roy Simmons, go here to have a listen: It was such a pleasure to talk with such a nice man and one who shares the same love I do for watercolor. Although I must admit now after listening to the interview on podcast now, I realize that I must STOP using the words, Actually and Exactly.. No wonder my boy Hayden is allways saying it.. LOL

http://www.roughbrush.com/home/podcast/rough-brush-watercolor-no-5

3 comments:

Rajeev Mohan said...

I loved looking at your bright and colourful watercolours. Lovely. Looking forward to following your work

Lori Andrews said...

Love the light in this one!

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose kilograms then you certainly have to start using this totally brand new personalized keto plan.

To design this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs united to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

Since their launch in 2019, 1000's of people have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a certified keto plan can offer.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones provided by the keto plan.