Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Pink Rose with a variagated wash

Well, I wasn't too happy with this flower as my values were way off, but I was quite happy with my variagated background which I've been trying to practice. I've seen so many wonderful artists who seem to do it with ease, and I tell you it's not the easiest. I've been quite busy with teaching classes so haven't much to show for lately. Hope to be painting for Myself again soon.


Leave It To Stever said...

Your paintings are amaizing! Thanks for your nice comment about mine. Maybe one day I'll have at least half of your talent ;)

Leola said...

Wow, this is marvelous!!! Southshoreartist.


Hi Lori,
Thanks for your kind words! I JUST LOVE YOUR WORK!!! your blog is really cool too! great song choices, i noticed u r a sarah m. fan ... i wanna b her when i grow up!!lol! ...most of yr selections are on MY ipod...have a great evening! xo